Sunday, May 24, 2009

How do I get my ex back after I cheated?

The way I think of it, there are two flavors of cheating. Maybe you cheated briefly in a one night stand, or just slept with someone not important to you a few times.

Or, maybe you had a longer lasting affair with someone you cared about and connected with emotionally.

Either way, here are 3 things you should do to get your ex back, if your ex broke up with you because of your infidelity...

  1. Cease all contact with the person you cheated with. If you really want to get back together with your ex, you have to accept that you can't see your other lover any more. If you're not willing to do that, don't bother trying.

  2. Apologize to your ex, in writing. Make it something like this letter of apology to an ex lover.

  3. Create a one month plan for building trust. During that month, make 5 promises to your ex, and keep them. You have to actually communicate each promise to your ex, before you live up to it. I mean, don't just do 5 nice things. Actually tell your ex you're going to, for example, take the car for a tune-up. And then do it. No excuses, just do it.

For more answers to "How do I get my ex back after I cheated?" click here now: How do I get my ex back

No comments:

Post a Comment