Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does my ex want me back? - Real questions with real answers

Here is an excerpt from a new article on HelpGettingBackTogether.com:

"I think this behavior in an ex girlfriend qualifies as a sign she wants you back. I think you're seeing her playing hard to get, and acting like she doesn't care.

Both of those behaviors are ones you see recommended for people who want to get back together with their ex. Since you're seeing it in her, some friend or website probably recommended it to her. Or maybe she even thought it up herself."

Read the full text here, for answers to real questions about whether or not your ex girlfriend wants you back: Does my ex want me back? - Real questions with real answers

It's also available here: (offsite)

No comments:

Post a Comment