Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Do You Know the 4 Tricky Methods?

Here is an excerpt from a new article on HelpGettingBackTogether.com:

During my research, I have noticed something interesting. When guys are advising each other on the topic of "How to get your ex girlfriend back," they mostly talk about tricks they can use to get her back.

This is in contrast to the approaches that women are drawn to. Women seem to focus on what they did wrong, what the guy did wrong, what needs to change, etc. Women are asking, "What can I do to make him like me again?" But guys are asking, "How can I trick her into getting back with me?"

Read the full text here, about tricky methods to get your ex girlfriend back: Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Do You Know the 4 Tricky Methods?

It's also available here: (offsite)

No comments:

Post a Comment