Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want my ex back but she has a boyfriend - Use the watchful waiting policy

Here is an excerpt from a new article on HelpGettingBackTogether.com:

Usually, this phrase comes up when people are talking about the early stages of a serious illness, such as cancer -- or matters of foreign policy, such when dealing with a foreign country with the potential to become an enemy.

But I think it also works as a good technique for anyone who needs to wait out an ex who is seeing someone else. Watchful waiting is a good state of mind to get yourself into.

The foreign policy scenario makes a better analogy than the illness one, because you can view your ex girlfriend as your opponent. I don't mean opponent like in "enemy" -- I only mean that your ex girlfriend is the person opposite you, that you want to get back.

Read the full text here, about getting your ex back when she has a boyfriend: I want my ex back but she has a boyfriend - Use the watchful waiting policy

It's also available here: (offsite)

No comments:

Post a Comment