Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Should I wish my ex a happy birthday?

Here is an excerpt from a new article on HelpGettingBackTogether.com:

Do I wish my ex a happy birthday, or not? Good question. I think the answer has to be based on the answer to a second question which you need to ask yourself: "Does my ex hate me?"

You probably have a pretty good idea of how your ex feels about you. If, when you're honest with yourself, you have to admit your ex hates you, then the answer is no, you should not wish your ex a happy birthday. In fact, you shouldn't communicate with your ex at all, until you have reason to think those hateful feelings have changed. Saying happy birthday to an ex who hates you and doesn't want to hear from you is not a way to accomplish getting back together, if that's what you're after.

Read the full text here, about whether or not you should wish your ex happy birthday: Should I wish my ex a happy birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment