Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reasons for breaking up

I've begun doing some online research on the reasons why couples break up. Mostly I'm interested in whether certain techniques for getting back together work best for particular break-up reasons.

For example, what if make-up sex is the best way to get your ex back, if you were dumped because you cheated? I'm not saying that's the case; I'm just wondering if something like that is true.

To be honest, that's a really bad example. Having an affair would require a pretty detailed plan for getting back together -- certainly not something simplistic like make-up sex, or making your ex jealous, or reverse psychology.

But I could totally believe that make-up sex is a good technique to try, if you got dumped after a big fight. I'd buy that.

I'll see where my research leads. The great thing about the internet, with all its blogs and forums with real people talking about real life, is that if you study it well enough you can find patterns for success and failure. No matter what problem you're trying to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment